tiistai 1. huhtikuuta 2014

A Parcel from Israel. Paketti Israelista.


What a joy waited me today! I got a Surprise parcel from Drora!
Look what beautiful and adorable gifts she did dent to me. And there were two of those (you can see only one) Halva candy bars...we just shared one with my husband! It was a treat, sweet and delicious!  
Her blog is Drora's minimundo. If you don't know her Lovely blog, please have a visit there!

Mikä Onnellinen päivä! Drora oli lähettänyt minulle yllätyspaketin! Paketista löytyi todella taitavasti tehtyjä ja kauniita miniatyrejä. Ja paketissa oli vielä kaksi (näet vain yhden)  Halva-patukkaa. Jaoimme mieheni kanssa juuri äsken tuon toisen Halva-patukan: Se oli herkkua, makeaa ja hyvää!
Doran blogi on Drora's minimundo. Jos et tunne hänen blogiaan, niin käypä tutustumassa!

Drora: How did you know that I have been dreaming about having a strawberry plant? 
I Love it!  You have done gorgeous work!

Drora: Kuinka arvasit, että olen haaveillut mansikkaruukusta? 
Se on niin ihana! Olet tehnyt sen todella taitavasti!

The Puppy is so cute and his basket is wonderful! 
I am sure to find a home for him from my future Dollhouseproject!!

Koiranpentu koreineen on suloineen! Ja löytää varmasti kodin tulevasta nukekotiprojektistani!

The "Faberge"-egg  elegant and beautiful!

Faberge-muna on tyylikäs ja kaunis!

This Water dispenser is amazing! It even has the light in it. Did you make this also by yourself Drora? 
Tämä Veden annostelija on myös aivan uskomaton: Siinä on jopa valo!

You are able to read about the Frog items Drora sent me 
in my other blog: Kikka's Frogs
Droran lähettämistä sammakko miniatyreistä voit lukea 
toisesta blogistani: Kikan Sammakot

Thank you  Drora  
Kiitos Drora!

14 kommenttia:

  1. Drora sent you such beautiful gifts, Kikka! Congratulations! I love that strawberry plant and everything she sent you. Surprise gifts are so fun! Congratulations and enjoy! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  2. Drora is such a generous and kind lady, she sent you really beautiful gifts, Kikka, enjoy it all! I love the water dispenser, what a wonderful miniature!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  3. You've received such beautiful gifts from a generous lady. I love everything, especially the puppy :-) I am curious too, if she made the water dispenser? Enjoy everything.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    VastaaPoista
  4. Unos regalos preciosos que sabrás disfrutar!!!!!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Saitpas upean paketin. Mansikkaruukku hieno.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Drira is a very generous lady. I like everything. The teapots frog are funny.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Voi Sinua onnekasta! Ihanan mansikkaruukun ja muita kivoja tavaroita ole saanut.

    VastaaPoista
  8. They are all so cute!! Drora is very good....by making those lovely items and by sending them to you!! Enjoy!!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Drora makes some wonderful pieces and these are superb! The strawberry plant is very nicely made, and the Faberge egg also but my favorite piece has to be the water cooler, that's the first miniature one I have seen and it's perfect!
    Kind regards, Brian.

    VastaaPoista
  10. it really must be our month, What delightful gifts!
    hugs Lynn
    that water cooler is amazing!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Congrats on receiving all those stunning gifts from one of the most darling ladies of blogland. I've already been able to admire the froggie teapots on Drora's blog, but the other items are gorgeous, too. I'm lucky enough to have my own strawberry plant made by Drora (okay... it's not me who owns it, of course Fluby was shouting "Mine, mine, mine" and it had to find its way to Strawberry Cottage... *grin*) so I can truly understand your exitement. Have fun!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    VastaaPoista