perjantai 14. maaliskuuta 2014

Swap with Marie-Claude. Swappi Marie-Clauden kanssa.

 
Marie-Claude asked me to sell her something that I had made. 

Well, I don't have "the etsy -shop" so I said that it might be difficult for me to sell anything. But I asked her if she would like to have a swap with me: she agreed. Here you can see all the wonderful and beautiful ceramic mini-items she did sent to me. She did give me so adorable minis that I am wordless but very happy.
I forgot to take a photo of what I did sent to her. If I understood right, she doesn't have a blog.

Marie-Claude kysyi minulta toisen henkilön välityksellä, josko voisin myydä hänelle joitakin tuotteitani. Koska minulla ei ole "etsy-kauppaa", sanoin että myyminen ja maksaminen voi olla hankalaa. Mutta kysyin häneltä, haluaisiko hän tehdä Swapin kanssani ja tässä on näkyvilla kaikki keramiikka ihanuudet, mitä hän lähetti minulle. 
Unohdin ottaa kuvan siitä mitä lähetin hänelle. Marie-Claude'lla ei ymmärtääkseni ole omaa blogia.

Ilmari is very fond of Marilyn, so the photo of Marilyn will be just for him. 
Liisa has one Venetian mask already, she will be very happy to get one with so fine details on it.

Ilmari ihailee Marilynia, joten Marilynin posliinikuva on hänelle.
Liisalla on Venetsian käyntinsä muistona yksi hopean värinen venetsialaisnaamio. Hän tulee olemaan todella onnellinen näin upeasti maalatusta ja yksityiskohtaisesti tehdystä naamiosta.

The fine blue bowl has a word at the bottom: Normande.
The sunny yellow wase's word said: Provence.

Hienon sinisen kulhon pohjassa lukee: Normande.
Aurinkoisen keltaisen vaasin mukana tuli nimi: Provence.

This vase has also writing at the bottom: 
Ecole de Nancy, Emile Gallet. 
From wikipedia I found: Émile Gallé (Nancy, 8 May 1846 – Nancy, 23 September 1904) was a French artist who worked in glass and is considered to be one of the major forces in the French Art Nouveau movement.
I am speechless...

Tämän maljakon pohjassa lukee Ecole de Nancy, Emile Gallet
Englanninkielisestä wikipediasta löysin tietoa: Émile Gallé ( synt. Nanc'ssä, 8 Toukokuuta 1846 – kuollut Nancy'ssä, 23 Syyskuuta 1904)
Hän oli Ranskalainen lasitaiteilija. Häntä pidettiin yhtenä Ranskan Art Nouveaun pää vaikuttajista.
Olen sanaton...

You can see the fine details and color on the gorgeous Fish-casserole.
Kala-vuoka on hienoine yksityiskohtineen ja väreineen upea.

A perfect Teapot.
Täydellinen Teekannu

Cute and beautiful Turtle.
Suloinen ja kaunis Kilpikonna

 
This Golden-yellow Easteregg reminds me of the famous Fabergé -eggs
Tämä kullankeltainen Pääsiäismuna tuo mieleeni kuuluisat Fabergén Pääsiäismunat.

Marie-Claude: I Love everything You sent to me!
Thank you Thank you so much!
 
Merci!

14 kommenttia:

  1. Oooh! Onpa upeita kaikki. Hienoja vaihdokkeja kerrasaan!
    Tuo kalavuoka on mun suosikki. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. WOW, Kikka, what a delicate, special miniatures! These are very special, real treasures. Enjoy them!!
    I especially love the fish casserole and the blue bowl, mostly because I am a real fan of the blue color ;)!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow congratulations on your gorgeous gifts. Everything is wonderful. Enjoy your new treasures.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow!!!!!!! These are real treasures! Take good care of them, my friend. ;-) Amazing, amazing swap! Enjoy everything! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  5. Truly beautiful treasures! Isn't it wonderful how we meet so many nice miniaturists in blogs?

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wonderful gifts from a friend. Enjoy!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Pikkusen upean paketin olet saanut. Kansainvälisten nukkisystäviesi swapeissa on aina jotain uutta ja erilaista, nytkin upeaa posliinia.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ihania aarteita. Nauti niistä täysin siemauksin!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Minäkin ihailen Marilynias ja tuo kilpikonna on suloinen.

    Löysin ne pienet Zürichista kauan sitten ostetut miniposliiniastiat. Ensi viikolla on tulossa juttu, jossa tuon ne esille.

    VastaaPoista
  10. I always love things made in ceramic. I just love the feel of it and its weight, not to mention the colors and the finishes. Great swap and you should be very glad that people would want to buy your things!! Well done!

    VastaaPoista