keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2015

Kivaa Postia. Wonderful Mail.

Tänään tuli postista iso paketti! 
Olin voittanut Muumikalenterin (vuodelta 2010) 
Muuminukketalo -blogista! Jos et vielä tunne tuota blogia, niin käypä katsomassa tuosta yläpuolella olevasta linkistä.

Today I got a big parcel from the Post office. 
I had won a Moomin Advent calender (year 2010) 
from Muuminukketalo -blog . If you don't know this Moomin blog already, please have a visit by clicking the link above. 

Paketissa oli muutakin:
There was also something else in the parcel:

Pieniä sammakkoja:
Suloinen mini Prinssikin!
:)c
Small Frogs:
Even a Mini Prince charming!
:)c


Minijuomat: Korvakorut?
Miniature drinks: Earrings?

Askartelumateriaalia!
Some crafting materials!

 Ja tuhti tietopaketti Turusta! 
Mm. tietoa Turun Aboa Vetus Nova Museossa olevasta "Nukkekoteja Lontoon Victoria and Albert Museum of Childhoodin kokoelmasta"
Olisipa ihana päästä käymään siellä! Turku on vaan niin kaukana...

And lots of information from Turku. Among other things: 
Would be so lovely to visit there, but Turku is situated so far from here...

Kiitos LeeMar Thank you!

8 kommenttia:

  1. Hi!
    I am so sorry...this morning I did something and My last blog post disappeared into the electric world... At the same time I lost two nice comments: From Birgit and Ilona. I am so sorry... :(

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I sa the same blog post appearing in my readers list os I thought: I'll go and visit Kikka ;)! So, it doesn't matter, Kikka, this things can happen isn't it ;)!
      So, here is my 'new' comment for you :D!!
      I think I've said something like this: congratulations on winning this beautiful prize, how lucky you were to find that big package in the mail, enjoy it all ;)! I absolutely love your for: Prince Charming :D!
      Warm hug, Ilona


      Poista
    2. Dear Ilona, thank you :) and Hugs

      Poista
  2. ...and yes: I wanted to make this posting again...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hei Kikka,
    Mikä loistava paketti sait. Kaikki on suuri ... mutta sammakko prinssi on suosikkini!
    Iso halaus
    Giac

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Giac...the Prince Charming is so adorable in my mind also! Hugs

      Poista
  4. Congratulations for winning this wonderful prize. I also love the extras, most of all Prince Charming with his crown. Enjoy all>
    Hugs, Drora

    VastaaPoista