keskiviikko 23. toukokuuta 2012

Swap with Rosanna, Swappi Rosannan kanssa


Look what a wonderful parcel came yesterday! It is from Rosanna.
Rosanna has done fantastic work by stitching a pillow with a Lovely Sunflower!
And she has also done the amazing sunflower in the beautiful jug! It is like a real one! I Love sunflowers! They bring the light and the warm weather inside the house:)

Rosanna is from the blog: La Stanza Di Giuggiola The swap started when I found out that I had won... and also already lost a giveaway in her blog. Then Rosanna emailed me and said she will make me something else. That was so kind of her. But I said it was all my fault that I had lost it, she shouldn`t sent me anything. But instead we decided to make a swap :D This was so nice and also very exciting for me, my first international swap :)
Thank You Rosanna!

Katsokaa, miten ihanan paketin sain postissa eilen Rosannalta!
Rosanna on tehnyt uskomattoman taitavasti todella hienon Auringonkukka ristipistotyynyn. Hän on myös tehnyt ihastuttavan oikeannäköisen Auringonkukan kauniiseen kannuun. Auringonkukat ovat hurmaavia! Ne tuntuvat tuovan sisälle valoa ja lämpöä tullessaan.

Rosanna on blogista La Stanza Di Giuggiola Swappi sai alkunsa, kun totesin, että olin voittanut arvonnassa ja jo menettänytkin palkintoni hänen blogissaan. Rosanna kirjoitti minulle ystävällisesti sähköpostia aikoen lähettää minulle jotain. Sanoin, että ei tarvinnut, koska syy oli kokonaan minun: En ollut tarkistanut blogiasioitani pariin viikkoon. Sen sijaan päätimme tehdä keskenämme "swapin". :D
Tämä oli todella mukavaa ja minulle kyllä jännittävääkin, ensimmäinen kansainvälinen swappini!
Kiitos Rosanna!

Here in the photo you can see what I made for Rosanna.
Kuvassa näet mitä tein Rosannalle.

16 kommenttia:

  1. Both your and Rosanna's swaps are gorgeous! Enjoy your treasures.
    Hugs, Drora

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiva swappi ja ihanat lahjat puolin ja toisin.
    Terkkuja!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congratulations to both. The gifts sent and received are fantastic. Enjoy these beautiful treasures. I am sure you will have lots more international swaps :)
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  4. I saw your loss of the give away, it was bad luck.
    Enjoy this gorgeous sunflowers both, on the pillow as the plant.
    Yes, indeed the first international swap is very exciting, I remember ;)
    Greetings, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful gifts, congratulation!!
    Hugs Milena

    VastaaPoista
  6. Helo kikka,
    I think you both created some absolutely beautiful work. Very well done!
    Hugs,
    Giac

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hi Kikka, Thanks for sharing our swap, I cannot do much blogging lately.
    It's been a real pleasure to swap with you. Minihugs, Rosanna

    VastaaPoista
  8. Were on the same page today Kikka, just so happens I painted some sunflowers today in a small mural! Such a sweet gift and your's look so cozy , just beautiful!
    Thank you for the well wishes. I'm doing so much better
    hugs Lynn

    VastaaPoista
  9. Que maravilla de regalos de intercambio, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    VastaaPoista
  10. UPEA vaihto!! Ihan mielettömän kauniita asioita <3

    VastaaPoista
  11. Glad I am catching up with your blog so I could see all these treasures you both made for each other!

    VastaaPoista